Friday, March 20, 2009

Infertiltiy Cured by Homeopathic Pill

Letter of Thanks.

Dear Prof Omar,

I wolud like to thank you for helping me to get pregnant. I was married for year but failed to get baby until my friend ask me to try your method of Treating Infertility through HTI P 2000.

After taking your small and sweet pills for 4 months my pregnant was confirmed and I delivered my first baby by the name of Mr Danish Iskandar date of birth 29 August 2005.

On 20 November 2007 I went back to your clinic to get my second baby and after taken your homeopathic medication for two months, my second pregnancy was confirmed and I delivered Mr Mohd Daniel Haris on 13 September 2008.

Thank you for your help. My Record: ARbtW HTI Sukses No: 5188


Today 21 March 2009 this mother brought another two of her cousin from Melaka for the same treatment - to get baby , perhaps twins.

Berjaya Mendapat Dua Anak

Seorang ibu hari ini datang untuk menunjukan dua orang anaknya yang telah berjaya dirawat oleh Dr Nik Omar sejak tahun 2004. Sebelum ini ibu ini begitu risau dan susah hati kerana sukar untuk mendapat zuriat.
Akhirnya setelah merawat secara homeopati dengan Prof Dr Nik Omar dan Dr Faridah di Kliniknya di Kg Baru, Kuala Lumpur, akhirnya ibu ini berjaya mendapat dua orang anak seorang bernama Daniah iskandar dan seorang lagi bernama Mohd Daniel Haris.

Ibu serta suami isteri ini tidak henti-henti mengucapkan terima kasih kepada Dr Nik Omar dan Dr Faridah kerana berjaya merawat sehingga beliau benjaya mendapat zuriat yang sihat dan pintar.

1 comment:

ayden jameson said...

Hi! Nice post!!Thanks for sharing it with us....really needed. Dr. Park attended Korea University in Seoul, Korea and received his B.S. in Genetic Engineering. After graduating from college he completed a 2 year traditional apprenticeship under Master Hyun Kyu Choi as a full time apprentice studying Acupuncture and Traditional Oriental Medicine.Acupuncture in Ellicott City