Friday, June 3, 2011

Tinnitus and Acupuncture treatment



Photo: Tinnitus undergone Acupuncture Treatment at our FAHOM Medical Centre at Gelang Mas, Kelantan.

Tinnitus According to Western Opinion
How tinnitus can impact your life - you are not alone. We can connect you with tinnitus health professionals in your area, provide you with helpful tinnitus tips and what treatment options currently exist.

There is no cure for tinnitus. The only way to reach that ultimate silence is by supporting ATA's research program. ATA gives you, the individual, the ability to invest in that collective goal of silencing ringing in the ears.

Do You Know That Tinnitus Can Be Cured.

There are good chances for you to try Acupuncture for Tinnitus. There are many patients who get benefit through this method.

Acupuncture Points for tinnitus: Wangu, Qiaoyin, Fubai, Qubin, Shangguan, Tianghui.

Bunyi Dalam Telinga: Tinnitus

Rawatan Akupunktur boleh membantu anda mengatasi masalah bunyi dalam telinga. Mengikut pegajian perubatan biasa, tinnitus tidak ada ubat dan anda harus menerima hakikat ini.
Apakah anda boleh terima kenyataan ini ? Dan menunggu saat kematian anda yang tidak tahu bila.
Adalah lebih baik anda berusaha mengubati penyakit ini dengan cara akupunktur dari menunggu saat kematian anda yang tidak tahu bila !
Jinaka Anda menpunyai masalah, anda boleh hubungi kami ditalian 03 4042 2020 atau baca alamat besar kami dilaman

http://www.homeopathymalaysia.org.my

2 comments:

Dr Akbar Abdullah said...



Info yang menarik mengenai tips rawatan telinga berdesing dengan menggunakan kaedah akupunktur. Bagi tinnitus yang berlaku secara kronik, pesakit elok juga mendapatkan nasihat daripada doktor pakar untuk menyaring kemungkinan berlakunya masalah telinga atau sistem saraf pusat yang serius.

elizabeth said...

I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
+2348140033827
DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES
3. CANCER
4. ALS
5. DIABETES
6. HEPATITIS