Friday, December 26, 2008

Acupuncture In Morrocco







Student From Morrocco Dr Seghar Toufik has qualified "Acupuncture & Hijamah Course" at The Faculty of Homeopathy Malaysia, HQ at Gelang Mas, Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia. He has done 400 hours of clinical / practical training at our teaching hospital at Kelantan.


He said, " On completing this Acupuncture & Hijamah Course, I will start one good Acupuncture & Hijamah Centre at Morrocco, where this form of threatment are very new in Morrocco. I hardly cant find anybody practising Acupuncture in Morrocco, perhaps I will be one of the pioneer in Morrocco."
"I would like to thanks Prof Dr Nik Omar. Dr Nik Fairuz, Dr Mohd Nasir, Dr Zaharah who has guided me and teach me all the aspect of acupuncture. I have learn a lot of acupuncture and never think that I have studied more than what I think I should have." Bravo homeopathy Malaysia" says Dr Toufik http://aku122.blogspot.com
===============================================
Photos : Dr Seghar Toufik on receiving his certificate at Pasir Mas
===============================================

No comments: