Sunday, July 3, 2011

Azoospermia






Tidak Ada Benih Spermia
Air Mani Tidak Ada

No Sperma - Nil - Azoospermia



A Testimonial from a patient Mr Amsyari Zarir Abdul Shakur Age: 29th yrs

Record From Homeopathic Clin Dr Nik Omar, Bangi, Selangor.

" I was married for 4 years with no child. I went to consult a doctor to get a baby. They check both me and my wife. They take my sperm and do the 'sperm analysis' and found out that I have no sperm - sperm nil and the doctor told me that I m suffering from 'Azoospermia'

" I m not satisfied with the first result and went for another doctor who did the same test ' Sperm Analysis' and agin got the same answer ' No Sperm seen' Azoospermia.

The doctor advised me to do IVF or just take adopted child. IVF cost RM 20 thousand which is too much for me and adopted child too cannot be accepted to my wife."

" I dont give up and try to search in web other alternatives and found out Prof Dr Nik Omar Method of Infertility -HTI P 2000. I called him and make an appointment to see him at his Bangi Clinic.

On 12 July 2009

On my first consultation Prof Dr Nik Omar ask me a lot questions and advised me to take homeopathic pill for 2 years which I agreed.

I continue my treatment with him and take the pill every two week for 6 months and my wife confirmed pregnant and on 24 September 2010 my wife delivered my first homeopathic daughter by the name of Miss Syafiqah Imaniyah.

My advise to those patient who suffered from Azoospermia, please dont give up 'Homeopathy and acupuncture ' is another way to get baby.

Azoopermia can be cured !!

Thank You: From Mr. Amsyari Zariri Record No. 5065 Bangi

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Salam,

How to contact that Professor since i have similar case with you.

thank you

Annie Corbin said...

I battled with ZERO SPERM COUNT ( Azoospermia ) for years until 6 months ego, I told my father in-law my problem because everybody was asking questions why we hasn’t got any kids after 9 years of marriage. I couldn’t help it than to break the silence to my father in-law, he gave me doctor Uduehi’s contact and I contacted him without wasting time, after I applied his medications I started experiencing sperm, although it was little at the benign but after a shot while it became more than 16 million. My wife is 2 months pregnant as I speak. You too is not left out, reach him if interested through: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

Unknown said...

Dr. Uduehi freed me from AZOOSPERMIA after years of no sperm in my body, but I never take it seriously none did I see it as a problem while growing up until I became of age to settle down with a woman. My woman advised me to go to hospital for diagnoses that its abnormal as she has not felt my sperm in her ever since we started dating, I became very worried and confused when I was told at the hospital that I cannot impregnate a woman. I went on looking for solution from one hospital to another but all to no avail, until a came across Dr. Uduehi’s recommendation online. I reached out to him and for the first time I start to experience sperm after taking his medication, it was little at first but became plenty later. You can reach him via Tel: +234-708-487-8384 Email: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

Rana Healthcare said...

When a male is suffer from azoospermia (sperm related) condition, this needs a treatment. And treatment for this condition is depenp upon the type of azoospermia. There are surgical and injections treatments available to treat such problems.