Wednesday, December 28, 2011

How Acupuncture Works


Identification
Acupuncture works by the insertion of needles in certain points of the body. This can help the body to release endorphins, which aid the body in stress relief, which is a known trigger for overeating and binge eating. Acupuncture also helps to balance the digestive system and helps to regulate metabolism.

Treatment
The acupuncturist will choose the points to insert the needles. This is done by consulting with you and discussing your eating habits and the reasons that you overeat. Any other digestive conditions or health concerns will also be addressed at this time.

1 comment:

mimin said...

Thank you for being given a chance to comment. the posts you provide contain and add to my knowledge. I think a lot of people besides me get input from this paper. if there is time to stop briefly to my new blog to just correct or give suggestions to me new in the blog world..
here you can correct
salep kutil kelamin