Sunday, January 9, 2011

Vertigo , Dizziness and Disequilibrium


Hello Dr Nik
>
> I have been travelling around South East Asia for 5 weeks. For the past few days I have had a strong reaction to my malaria medication, Lariam. There is a very long list of side effects when using this drug, but for me it's affecting my balance. For 3 days I have been suffering from constant vertigo, dizziness, and disequilibrium. I was wondering if acupuncture could cure these symptoms as I don't want to take any other drugs. If so, how much would 1 session cost? I will be in Kuala Lumpur for 1 day on the 22nd December, or perhaps longer if I feel too unwell to catch my connecting flight. Could you help?
>
> Many thanks

Mark

Answer: Yes you are welcome to our medical centre, acupuncture is one of the best way to tear such problems. You are welcome

Thanks

Dr Nik

No comments: