Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What is Laser LLLT Prof Nik


RadiantLife LT or known as Prof Nik Omar Laser Therapy , is a portable laser device that promotes and maintains a healthy blood transportation system in the body by applying laser light energy to the rich vascular capillary bed in the nose through a specially designed applicator. This benefits the whole body by means of its own blood circulatory system with reduced blood aggregration and improved viscosity.


...I have used RadiantLife LT for over 6 months on a daily basis primarily to try and address my sinus problems. I now find that my sinus allergies have been noticeably reduced, and for the immediate few hours after usage my breathing is free and clear. An unexpected side benefit appears to be a reduction in my blood pressure which has been at 130/90 for the last 30 years. For no other reason that I can think of, my current blood pressure reading is 120/80!..


I have been using the nose clip almost every day since I got the go-ahead from my doctor ......... I do notice an improvement; definitely in sinus ( I was getting congested every day), somewhat in energy and tiredness. I can stay up past 10:00 again!!

I was skeptical at first, but was amazed when I saw my blood samples under a microscope before and after a single treatment session ......... have used it for 5 months now, and my doctor was surprised to see my blood pressure return to normal so quickly


Kegunaan Laser Therapy Akupunktur Prof Nik ialah:
  • Memperbaiki peredaran dan pelancaran darah dalam tubuh badan
  • Merawat mengikut teori akupunktur iaitu pain relief without drugs
  • Boleh digunakan untuk para pesakit buah pinggang, darah tinggi, kencing manis, diabetes, lemah urat saraf, strok, mengawal kolestrol
  • menggunakan laser therapy tanpa makan ubat [ namun kita syurkan jangan tinggalkan ubat-ubat yang dibekalkan oleh doktor-doktor ] rawatan ini boleh seiring dengan ubat-ubat atau rawatan-rawatan lain.

Get Your Product from Us at:
Dapatkan produk ini di Pusat Homeopathy Dr Nik Omar di Kuala Lumpur, Bangi, Damansara, Pasir Mas [ Gelang Mas] atau tel; 019 9401915.

Berita lanjut, sila layari laman
http://laser-profnik.blogspot.com

No comments: